Saturday 15 June 2013

A MASQUERADE UNDER ARREST.

One of my. Blog readers sent me this story .

As a kid I had always been scared of masquerades , when I was 10 I visited ma village during christmas holidays and attended one of these village festivals.The festival was held annually and had different side attractions, the most thrilling part is The masquerade display. It was such a memorable day because the masquerade singled me out and chased the hell out of me, I ran as quickly as my legs could carry me till I lost sight of the masquerade. An event that occured yesterday made me remember my child hood days when the masquerade chased me , to my utmost surprise the masquerade was not chasing anyone but it was chased being by ordinary people. When I stopped by and asked questions, I was told that the masquerade stole an item from the market.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on our easyblaze and plans for BlackBerry. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.

2 comments:

  1. Dis masquerade na learner ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ fake masquerade oooooooo

    ReplyDelete